Back at it

The reason I stopped writing.


 I did not trust this space enough to be honest about my truths, second I did not trust myself enough to speak my truth. Bear with me if you do not understand this, I started this blog during a dark time in my life . It is already past an year and I am in a totally different head space, finally enjoying everything life has to offer. If you are new here just go back and read the previous articles to get a better understanding. if you read in between the line, you will see my struggles. this place was my refuge during that time and when I was no longer hurting, I was unable to relate to this page. 



Recently I contested for the crown of miss Kenyatta University, yeah I am a model now, adding to my titles. I know you are wondering, NO, I did not win. I deviate, anyway during this period I introduced myself as a blogger and now this triggered something. I  have come to realize that life is full of phases and I am not identified by one phase in my life. so hear I am, back at writing. Back to speak my truth, even though I feel rusty. I trust myself enough to be bad at something new. 



I have so much to tell you, a lot has changed. I am not the same girls from one year ago , unlearn all you think you knew. 
Its going to be  ride like no other 

Comments

  1. Here for the growth...you go guurlll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back🎊🎊Here to appreciate all your faces and phases✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be back this new year will be something different

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts